Youtube Screen Recording Resources and Tools
If you are a beginner, Screen Recorders can be an easy solution for recording your Youtube videos. You just need your computer screen and a webcam (if needed) to start with. Using screen recorders, you can record tutorial videos, review videos, gameplays, and personal blogs, or anything that’s on your screen.
- 3 Types Of Video Content You Can Create Using Screen Recording
- How I Make YouTube Videos - Screen Recording, Audio & Editing
- Record Screen + Webcam + Mic and Edit Your Recording Online
- How to Make a YouTube Video (Beginner’s Guide)
- 190+ Tutorial Ideas to Inspire Your Next Video
- How to make lesson videos, screen recordings in less than 6 minutes
- How to record your favourite live stream videos?
- The Ultimate Guide to Recording in OBS
- How to Make an Instructional Video: 25 Essential Tips
Vmaker: Vmaker is a free screen recording tool that lets you make your Youtube videos with ease. You can record screen, webcam, or both at the same time in addition to capturing microphone and system audio. Vmaker lets you create, edit, and share videos on the go.
- Free lifetime plan
- Screen recording, Webcam recording, Screen & Webcam Recording
- 4K recording quality
- In-built editing features
- Easy to use interface
- Screen annotate, mouse emphasis, and screen blur out tools
- Record voice-over webcam and computer screen
OBS: OBS is a free and open-source streaming and recording program available on both PC and Mac. It’s one of the most widely used tools to screen record videos. But the problem with this tool is that it is not easy to use making it difficult for beginners to master. And also it lacks editing tools.
Camstudio: CamStudio is an open-source video recording tool, too, with basic functionalities. With the screen and video annotations feature in this software, you can either do voice-over type video or one with text annotations.
Screencast-o-matic: Screencast-o-matic is an easy to use and free screen recording tool. You can use it to record screen, webcam, or both with audio. You can use this tool to record narrated presentations or demonstrations and produce the recordings as videos for your channel.
Screencastify: This is a free screen recording extension on Google chrome. This is a lightweight tool that allows you to record both screen and webcam. Only drawback is that the videos are recorded in .webm format which can be quite annoying to convert afterwards.
Youtube Subtitle and Transcription Resources and Tools
Adding subtitles to your video can give you a competitive edge. Firstly, it makes your videos more engaging, and secondly, it improves your search ranking. By adding subtitles, you also ensure that your message is being heard and read by everyone.
- How to Add Subtitles to YouTube Videos
- All You Need To Know About Closed Captions (CC) On YouTube
- How to Add Closed Captions & Subtitles to YouTube Videos
- The Difference Between Open and Closed Captions
- How to Transcribe YouTube Videos Automatically
- How to make YouTube transcripts
- How to Upload a Transcript to YouTube
Youtube Video Editing Resources and Tools
Editing your videos and then uploading them on Youtube can help you grab more eyeballs. Whether you're making videos for fun or building an audience to make money, the right practices and software can really make a difference to your YouTube success.
- The Beginner’s Guide to Editing YouTube Videos
- How to Edit Videos: YouTube Basics
- How long should a YouTube video be in 2021 (with examples)
- The Perfect YouTube Video Length (according to YouTube)
- How to Edit Videos Like a Pro: 8 Tips You Need to Master
- HOW TO EDIT VIDEOS FOR YOUTUBE: ALL THE RESOURCES VLOGGERS USE!
Youtube Marketing Resources and Tools
Creating and posting videos on Youtube is only half the battle, if you are looking to increase subscribers and bring in more engagement. Marketing tools can give you vital insights that can help you level up your performance on the platform and bring in more traction.
- How to Use YouTube Analytics and Track the Right Metrics
- YouTube Marketing
- YouTube Marketing: 7 Smart Ways to Grow Your Channel
- Video Keyword Research
- How to promote your YouTube channel to maximize views
- 23 Smart Ways to Promote Your YouTube Channel
- How to Find New Content Ideas for Your YouTube Channel
- 12 Best Types of YouTube Content To Succeed at Growing a YouTube Channel
- How To Find 1000s of Hot Ideas For Your YouTube Content Creation
Youtube Thumbnail Resources and Tools
A thumbnail is the first thing people see when they are browsing on the platform. So having an attention-grabbing, compelling, and relevant thumbnail can make a huge difference, It can bring in more traffic to your videos. Of course It goes without saying that having a great thumbnail can give you a competitive edge.
- 6 Reasons Why YouTube Thumbnails are Important for Traffic
- How to make a smashing YouTube thumbnail in 5 mins!
- The Perfect YouTube Thumbnail Size and Best Practices
- 50+ YouTube Thumbnail ideas - Pinterest
Youtube Livestream Resources and Tools
Live streaming, as the name suggests, is a way to broadcast your videos live on Youtube. Yes, of course, you can live stream your pre-recorded videos as well. Live streaming allows you to bring your viewers together in real-time and engage with them, helping you build your community.
- The ultimate guide to YouTube Live streaming
- How to Drive Traffic with YouTube Live
- Live Video Marketing Guide: YouTube Best Practices
- Learn How to Livestream with these 8 Best Practices
- The Ins and Outs of Streaming on YouTube Live
Some of the Best Youtube Channels to Learn Everything on Video Creation
- How to make a YouTube video in 5 simple steps
- Top 6 Best Equipment for a Professional Home Studio for YouTube Video: 2021
- Beginner YouTube equipment 2021: what you REALLY need
- This is all the essential vlogging equipment you need
- BEST LIVE STREAMING EQUIPMENT FOR BEGINNERS - 7 TIPS
- YouTube Equipment: Create Gold-Standard Videos