On Facebook, you can do a video chat with your friends without any extra software. Watch these steps shown in the above video to see how you can do it.
How does video chat on facebook messenger work
- Click at the right bottom to open the Chat menu.
- You will see a list of your friends and a green dot next to their name who will be online at that time.
- Click on a person’s name to do a video chat with him or her.
- In the video chat window, click on the video icon at the top to start video chat.
- The dialing for video chat will start, and if a person will pick your call then his image will appear on the big black screen.
- Press End Call button to end your video chat.
Here’s a guide on how to record any Facebook Video chat even if you’re not the host. Record Facebook video chat using Vmaker recorder for free. Sign up for free. No time limits, watermarks even in free plan!